Sunday, November 23, 2008

Zzz...just woke up on a sunday 'morning' haha...I realised that my bioclock gets totally shrew up on weekends hahaha...anyway...lately, I been comtemplating whether to buy...this phone...

Ok...I think I have mentioned about this phone haunting me earlier on hahahah...and after a short while, it stop haunting me...cos I need to think about it when spending money ma...and then last week...something happened...that make me see the urgency of getting one...

This white color phone is what I am using currently...so far, it has been quite a good phone...it used to be my dream phone too..cos I have a thing for white color stuff....but, after realising that it is a huge fan of Jacky Chan...I decided that...its time to change to a new phone...ok..what happen was....my phone has been having some problem lately...as in, sometimes i cant hear people clearly...and people cant hear me too...and I have problem calling out sometimes...and when it drops on the floor (ok i know that this is not supposed to happen too often :P) then it will turn into a blank screen and I keep having to restart the phone...and what happen was..the clumsy me...errr....drop the phone while i was boarding my company mini van...and this time round, it actually flew under the mini van....to the middle of the mini van...till the mini van has to reverse in order for me to pick the phone cos it flew too deep inside :P N so, it was then that I realise that my phone can perform such a stunt :P cos usually mobile phone will fly so deep inside till u cant even get it right hahahaha...

After performing the stunt...my phone started to act more weirdly...so...so...issit time for a new phone? hehehee

No comments: