Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today has been a fruitful day for me!

In the past, I love to procrastinate...like...I will actually have a to do list on weekends or during my free time, and most of the time, I end up doing at most 1 item...in most cases, I end up lazing my time away..and so, lately, I decided I shall not procrastinate...as in, I should try to get things done..those errands/things to be done on weekends or my off days...so today, my to do list were the following

1. To study for my basic theory test, scheduled at 8pm today
2. To go to the bank to pay monthly school loan
3. To go to plaza singapura to apply for that starhub promo
4. To resolve the maxonline issue in order to do number 3
5. To go for basic theory test and hopefully pass it
6. To start making the mask for the mask party

After having the rough schedule, I decided that I should wake up at around 10am, go for breakfast, hopefully Burger king breakfast cos that's my favourite...and when I woke up, its already 1130....sadded...cos by that time, I am supposed to be somewhere, doing my reading for basic theory test...

Having woke up at such a late time, i knew that perhaps I cant follow my schedule properly...and I have doubts to my basic theory test..cos I haven been studying, in fact, I have only been flipping like the first 10+ pages during the times when I bother to take a look at them...

Anyway, I decided to take my breakfast(which was already lunch when I took it), then study for my basic theory test for a short while..and off i go to PS to do my subscription and resolve that maxonline issue. Initially I didnt wanna go, cos by the time I decide to go, its already 3pm..and I reckoned that I might not have enough time to go to the bank and go do the subscription...and the indecisiveness delayed the time by another 1hour...when I finally decided to set off to the bank...and then PS...and yes, I have completed the task of the day!

Thereafter, I went for the basic theory test..and I pass it :) hehehe...feeling happy about it...cos at least I dont have to take it again! I am also done with the maxonline and the cable tv set up hahaha..so today, is quite an achievement for me :)

Tomorrow gonna be a mask making day!! Since I didnt do it today...may tomorrow be as great as tomorrow! :):):)

No comments: