Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok, i am blogging again...cos i felt like it! hahaha...was talking to Xiaoxian on MSN...telling her that I think Jim's voice is really good...ya i really think so! If u happen to be curious as to who he is, he is one of the campus superstar judge...and he used to be part of dreamz fm...

Anyway, I knew he was from dreamz fm and didnt really know that he was the one with that very nice voice for that song called bu zhi de...until 1 day, when i hear him sing sun yanzi's wo de ai..and was really really impressed...thereafter, when i heard him sing jie shou by fish leong and ah mei's wo yao kuai le i was vvv impressed...cos...i think..not only is he good at singing, his voice, just mmm handle the emotion part very well...i dont really know how to put it into words...but its just full of feelings i think...and to me, this is the most important element that makes a song sound good..a few of such people who can really impress me with their emotions for songs are...Ah mei...sun yan zi...fish leong..

N when i was telling xiaoxian...it suddenly came across my mind that...if I can choose what I can marry to, i would like to marry to the song i love hahaha! I know this sounds crazy..but yes, sometimes, some songs are soo sooo sooooo nice that made me feel like marrying them! hahaha

No comments: