Yet another saturday spent at home...I think I am gradually becoming an anti social homely freak hehehe... :) Anyway, I think there is 2 sides to everything...staying at home is good, cos it means i am not out spending money again..hahaa...and its bad...cos...errr i am not having a good social life? hahahaha...
Anyway...lately, I dont know why, it seems that many people are very concern about me being single...why?! I dont know why...I have friends...who actually have small talks with me...trying to talk me to getting attached, by telling me many reasons..by suggesting how I can make myself more marketable, sellable, whatever u call that...trying to look out for guys suitable for me, be it their friends...or their friend's friend...and there are even friends, trying to get me interested in some guys....but my dear friends...love is not something that can be forced upon leh seriously...my dearest girlfriend val, even want to come up with a book on teaching me how to flirt, cos she say i suck big time at that hahahaha....
MMm i think its good to have a partner..to share ur happiness or woes with u...but then u cant expect me to lelong myself in some pasar malam...or settle down with any random passerby A, B and C ma...N i can sense that the urgency for me to get attach, has since then affected more and more people...so I am feeling stress sometimes..there was once where one friend brought me to a table of guys and introduce them to me, one by one...I almost fainted...
I know the good intentions and the interest u all have for me...ehhh I did look out also..if there is someone, whom i think I like, whom i think suits me, whom I think I suit him, i promise that I will go all out to chase after that him ok? hahahaha..but now, there isnt a particular someone who falls into this category..but, rest assure, I will keep my eyes open...and make the chase if I really see someone whom I think is worth it ok? Even though I am really timid and has never really chase someone...but ok la, for all my dearest friends, i promise i will try my best to do that :P
I remember that there was once where i met this person i kinda like...and he actually asked me out on xmas eve, on the excuse that he would help me to choose present for another friend..but erm...I told him i bought the present already..thereafter, many friends scolded me for my stupidity...
Many a times, I fail to cherish any chance, deemed to be good chance, with whoever I like a lot..only to realise that I already miss out the chance after that...cos seriously, I am just stupid in love...
With that, I decided, if I found a right him, i make sure that I consult all love experts around me, n ask them how i should be responding....to ensure a close to 100 percent success hahaha
Ok..I will jiayou :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment