On a lighter note..I finished 2 of my homework...remaining 1 more homework..which i hope i can finish soon...and yes, i hope the coming weeks will be better...n may the bad feeling the moron 'imposed' on me...go away soon...
Sunday, July 26, 2009
I wrote a post last night...about something that happened yesterday...but after some considerations, i decided that i shall not post it...but keep it in draft...anyway, its about this incident that happened yesterday that made me very very unhappy...I know I shouldnt be unhappy with such a ****er (yes lately, I cant help blurting out so many 髒話...cos i am really down on luck, keep meeting crappy people..)....and till now, i can openly admit I am still feeling damn sore about it...how come there is such guys around...I know i should try not to be affected by such morons..but i just cant help it :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment