The reason why I still maintain this space of mine...not because I hope that people will come and see or something la...but...mmm like what I have said many times, its a ground for me, to note things that are meaningful to me somewhere( which is here), then some days, i can look back...and see how life has been in the past...I usually sleep at 10+ on weekdays...if not 12 is the latest..but today, i just dont have the right mood to sleep...I dont know why, I am somehow once again reminded of some feelings, which I hate to be reminded of...reason being, each time when I am reminded of that feeling, i just dont feel happy...sian is perhaps the closest feeling to it..
Was on the phone with Val after work...for a short while...haven talk to her for a while..but i have to say..she really understands my feeling! :D when I told her about what happened...she said something along 隔业障 which i kinda agree....i just hope that this feeling can stop coming back to me...因为。。。。我早应该割舍。。。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment