Ok its been ages since I really blog...so wanted to take today to blog..although i am not feeling very well now...bad throat...and feeling warm all over :x...hope that no fever follows on...else...its gonna be sucky...cos i hate fevers! Anyway the august was packed with birthdays!
First up...
Miss Yvonne Tan...my friend for the longest time! :D Her birthday kick start the August birthday! We went to this place called overeasy...and as u can see...the tallest waterfall!!! N the carebears are gift from her poly friends...so cute huh! :D

Val was there too! We having a great deal of fun

N our lucky friend...Yvonne, has the tallest waterfall! But after one sip..she decided no waterfall for her... :P

N then...we also had steamaboat with the melody class...and Eric was so kind to treat us for this steamboat hehehe :D In case u r wondering, no, this is not a house...its Xian De Lai @ bugis..i so love the fish paste and the fish slice...super nice
! :D

Time flies! Then it was my birthday! Hahaha...Went to try some cheong sam cos Val's wedding theme is ShangHai Jazz...frankly speaking, I have never tried Cheong Sam before...and I have never even though of wearing one...cos u need to have damn good a figure to carry that off! But for Val, I did it...lol...and as u can see, the first 2 photo shows my stupid tummy! :( I need to slim down!!!


So I was more satisfied with this Cheong Sam which is black..helping me to hide the tummy although i know la,still got tummy....

So who did I spend my birthday with?
Person 1: Miss Yvonne Tan, who brought me to buy this cheong sam..and girl, if u c this, thanks for taking time to spend my birthday with me though u r so tired :D

Person 2: Number 3! Who took leave on my birthday! :D Really appreciate it :D

Thereafter a family dinner! :D

N when u think thats all...wrong! Another birthday cutting at home! :D

N I have other celebrations following that....:D shall blog about again next time...I have to say...I feel really blessed to have so many people remembering my birthday...thanks for those who wished me...thanks for those who care to spend time to celebrate my birthday with me...thanks for those who spent money on me....thanks for those who made me feel blessed....thanks...for everything! hehe...for now, i only hope that the sore throat doesnt go worst!
No comments:
Post a Comment