Time flies!!! Another year is coming to an end...again...its true that time flies when u pass 21...those were the days!!!
I am clearing my leave now..so I am in cloud 9 :-) cos other than rotting, i am still rotting!!! what a way to spend my leave :) but I am loving it hehehe...
Anyway, the reason of blogging was because, mmm for some reason, i just feel a bit..mmm, emotional is not the most appropriate word to use...but i guess, is the closest word to describe how I am feeling now...slightly grey..but not exactly grey...oh well, i dont know what am I saying!! haha..ok let's not talk about that...I was then thinking..maybe I should just write something about this year, which is almost coming to an end...
Come to think of it, it has been a great year...lots of things happened...both good and bad..and dramatic is definitely not an exaggerating word to use here...cos I did went through some drama in the different corners of my life...there were up...and down...many lessons learnt...and I am glad I been through them...both the painful and the nice ones... :)
In work, i think I learn a lot...many different working opportunities...in different places...different people..and everyday is like a learning experience...not only in technical aspect but also in soft skills...and that makes me love the job i have :) In the coming year, i hope that I can be given more exposure... :) I am also glad to have met quite a few kind soul in this work place of mine, making work seems more than work...teaching me and guiding me along the way...I am so thankful for meeting u all... :-) thanks for touching my heart!!!
In the personal aspect...I am glad that i took another step to do something I wanted to do...which is to further expand my horizon in the musical aspect, which has always form another important part of my life(but i am often the audience :D )..and this year, i took melody composing...while continuing to expand my knowledge in keyboard...I have to say that it has been really enjoyable...I enjoyed every bits of it...and i like every single 'baby' i have produced..be it nice or not..its by me! :-) Not forgetting the friendship i have gained...it was good...really good...and motivating...
other than music...I am thankful..to have met people who made me happy...u know, i am someone who is easily contented..you need not do a lot for me..but simple things touch my heart :) as long as i know u are sincere...so to those who touch my heart, i wanna say, thank you very much :D cos u made me smile!!! That includes people who were there to cheer me up when i was at the pit some time this year...those people who made me smile even when i am not sad...those who always keep me in mind...i am thankful for that!!! I really am :-) n i just wanna take this opportunity to say that I seriously, do not go around telling people that hey, thanks for being so nice to me, i am so touched...each and everytime when u showed kindness, i swear that I feel it(as long as u r sincere la), but many a times, i am not good with expressing myself..i will just use my own ways to reciprocate ur kindness to me...such as being nice to u in my way...so i hope people whom i care for can truly feel it :)
Lastly...it is definitely a year of nicknames!!! lol...shall talk more about that..hopefully before 2009 comes to an end :)
Ok that's all for now...time to sleep :D
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment