I decided that I shall do a short summary now since I am not like duper tired now...cos i think its always best to note down something that has just happened...and now...its about taipei!! :D
Haven gone to taipei for 2yrs! The last time i was there was in 2007 june..when I decided that, I need a break, if not, I might just go crazy with NTU..so this is like my first proper trip after I came out to work...having said that, I felt that the experience this time, as compared to my previous 2 trips was very different...perhaps I am older now, and that I am working,在心态上也有很大的不同..
I still remember that in my previous trip, I was feeling very burnt out by school..and that I need a break badly...even though I was kinda broke at that time, but I still decided to go taipei to have a short break...this time round...I had the trip booked much earlier, during august when the music school proposed a school trip...me n my melody classmates, ck, emily n jingting initially wanted to go to check out the showcase they were having...but we end up only bumping into Kim at xi men ding...said hi and that's all! Didnt attend any showcase wahahaha...instead, we went around by ourselves...mainly to shop around and eat around...
Perhaps its with the fact that i didnt really expect much...it turns out to be quite an enjoyable trip, in fact one of the most pleasure trip I have had so far...cos I dont have to rush...hahaha...and I get to go to 80% of the places I wanted to go...and, also, I met lots of funny and cute people in this trip!! Yes, i love meeting new people...provided that they are nice! :P There's the nite market guy, the funny taxi driver as well as the nice crew at gan bei!!! :D They make this trip a far more interesting trip..shall blog about it more...soon..hahaha...
Ok, time to get to sleep and prepare for work tomorrow!!! :x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment