Friday, February 19, 2010

Changes

After using this URL for a while...I decided to change it to this...didnt make much changes to it...but the reason for changing is, I dont want some people to be reading my blog..so I choose to change the URL...

Anyway...as usual, I am a superstitious freak..so every year during chinese new year, I would be sticking closely to the tv to listen to the prediction of my horoscope...The prediction says that pig is the best horoscope of the year..i.e. good in all aspects, compare to other horoscope..except in financial investments...Other than that, it is said that pigs should take care of their health as they dont really rest well i.e. less hours of sleep, thus affecting their health...Besides that, piggies will be emotional..so they ought to learn how to be less emotional..

OK..I am not particularly superstitious..but I have to say that things about the finances as well as the health and the emo part...all hit me right on the spot...why?

Finances - I am not a gambling experts..neither am I a regular gambler..but I seldom lose in mahjong..but i keep lost during chu1 and chu2!! sadness!!

Health - On wed, I didnt manage to sleep well cos my bio clock got shrew up...i need to wake up at 730..and i slept at 330...and when i finally slept, some inconsiderate freak was showcasing his bike..at 5am in the morning!! I was freaking pissed!! N i have been having diarrhea!! aHH!!

Emotional - actually it started before CNY haha...and so...here comes a story of a song I written..v recently...anyway, I just amended the lyrics...a bit...so, mmm ya it will be slightly different in the chorus...but hopefully, the meaning is still there! haha...

Anyway, a best friend of mine, who has always been listening to all my rubbish...who always discuss lyrics together with me since the first day we know each other(cos she likes to write poems too)...told me that when she first see this piece of lyrics, she had goosebumps..and she could totally understand what I was trying to express..cos she could totally relate that story..

In short, this song is talking about this girl...who has been waiting for someone to come back into her life...though many years has passed...she still remained at where she is at N years ago...hoping for miracles to happen.

She thought that by waiting, time will give her what she wants..i.e. the guy she has been waiting for...However, In the process of waiting, she actually forgot what love is all about, she has also forgotten how to actually love someone...and the feeling of falling in love...She only knows that she needs to wait for this person to come back. In the process of waiting, she seem to have lost the ability to tell if she still like the someone she has been waiting for...all she knows was...she has to wait for him to be back...

Besides that in the midst of waiting, she also failed to realise how old she has became...until this day, when she look herself into the mirror, in the reflection lies an aged white haired woman..she finally woke up after realising how much she has aged and how much time she has wasted waiting for the love that was gone many years ago...so here's the lyrics

PS: This lyrics is intended for foolish lovers...please wake up from ur stupidity as soon as you can...

时光飞逝,将青春都啃食

留下原地徘徊的苍老分子

抱着真心,靠记忆来维持

早已忘了爱情是什么回事

只到今天他看着镜子

白发纷飞憔悴的那位女子

才发现早已到此为止

她不懂爱情的样子

他只懂痛苦的位子 真实

以为刻苦名心就会换来永恒的真挚

错过了 还不懂退后的理智

到最后却换来自己孤单的一辈子

她不懂爱情的价值

他只懂孤单这标志

直到多年过去孤孤单单还在坚持

到最后 才发现自己的无知

空等待的爱情早已消失。。。

空等待的爱情已经消失

No comments: