This year (year of cow), hasnt been too fantastic for me on a personal note..in terms of work...I am still waiting to do something which I have always wanted to do...and so, I hope I can be given a chance to do that this year(year of tiger), give me lots of luck please!!! :P Other than waiting...this year has been a year of exposure...because I was given different opportunities...to do something different...and to me, those are really valuable experience which I believe can aid me in future...moving forward...I just hope that it will be a great + fruitful year for me..i.e. to be able to do the stuff I have always wanted :P
During the same year, the 2 bestie of mine, Val and Yvonne got married!! :D I have to say that I feel happy for them! May they remain blissful for the rest of their life! :D N on my side, it just mean that I have to be extra hardworking to find a Mr Right...but frankly speaking...I always feel that there isnt a need to be with someone if he is not the right one..Ok, so I guess, i should say, I hope to be blessed with the luck of meeting the Mr Right of my life! :D So bless me with heaps of luck please!!!
In terms of health...well, I kept falling sick this year!! N i cant believe that I actually had food allergy, something I never had in my life...trust me..its something u never want to experience, cos it makes you so vulnerable...and u take weeks to fully recover! So in this coming year, I hope that I can be healthier...free from illness...free from allergies... :) Went for a food panel test to find out what am I allergic with...cos the doc scare the hell out of me...when he told me that the worst situation could be cardiac arrest, so i shouldnt push my luck by having seafood...unless I go take the test and verify that I am fine...what a scary remark!!! So may the result say that I am not allergic to seafood! :P hehehehe
N in music...like what I have mentioned earlier, I personally think that this is by far the most satisfied area of mine this year...because, I took a step to take melody class...never thought that I can actually write a melody!! Currently, I enjoy the simplicity of writing songs when I am being triggered by some events...hehe...I am not a hardworking writer, but I can write a lot when I am being triggered :P so anyway, in the coming year, I hope my keyboard skills can be taken to the next level ( i know this very much lies on my practise :P), i hope i can do simple arrangement...I hope i can write better, because I am still v raw in melody and lyrics hehehe...and if possible..I hope i can sell 1 song! haha :P but dont get me wrong, the thought of wanting to sell song is not money driven...cos i always wanted to write a song that can inspire others... :) so..may this be achieved... :D
N in terms of table tennis....i bought a new racket!! n yes, i will be using it soon! hehehehe :P
Ok its new year now...so happy new year!!! May this year be a great year for all of us!!! Good health, good career, good r/s!!!
2 comments:
Wish u with heaps of luck!!!!! May u ve a long queue fr yishun to jurong of guys to choose fr... Haha...
Still got in terms if table tennis, this is funny. Didn't know tt table tennis is such an impt part of ya life!! Haha..
hahaha!! thanks! U actually read my blog :D hehehe...I am just trying hard to appear to be healthy la hehehe :D
Post a Comment