Thursday, March 30, 2006

Arghh...I hate Fourier...


He is my greatest enemy now!!!Arghhh!!!!Fourier!!!




First day to stay so late in school because I am busy studying!!!Surprised?Hahaha...ok...well exam coming...and I am seriously very very paranoid over exam...especially that dumb subject 301...luckily Zinyan was kind enough to help me with it...

Anyway, talking about digital communication, i didnt know that I am smart enough to leave out complex number and fourier series, something that was important for digital communication...how smart right? Therefore I am struggling terribly...while i was struggling with the stupid fourier series, I start to wonder...how come many students have to spend so much time on fourier series? Was it because everyone of us owe him a lot in our past life? That we have to return all these time to him in this life? I really wonder haha..ok, yes i am crazy already...Aiyah, some simple wish...I only hope to pass!!! Pray for me pls!!! Below is my exam time table...sucks...may the god be with me...and let me scrape through the shit again hehehehe....


Understanding chinese cinema - 12th April 2006
Human Resource Management - 19th April 2006
Database Systems - 21st April 2006
Digital Communications - 28th April 2006
Computer Networks - 4th May 2006

Highlighted in red is my lousiest subject, the one which fourier is bugging me...following that are the other 2 highlighted in purple...

No comments: