Just attended the understanding chinese cinema lecture...last lecture today...this is sad...cos I love his lectures...he never fails to stimulate thinking and make the lecture interesting!!!Today's discussion was about ww cloud, the one which we feel was pornographic...but after his explainations...u realise how interesting it can be...something interesting to share...he says tt subconsciousness = desire irrationality creativity..how true..I like his teaching technique...cos when u start to doubt his explaination, he will start to quote good example that makes u understand. For exa
mple for today, when he tell us that dreams and subconsciousness are totally about desires and irrational, some pple doesnt seem to agree...and when he start to say, " Ok tell me how rational ur dream are." When he says this, I have flash back of dreams about kunda and Vanness hahahaha...Lol...so ya...dreams are sometimes plain desire!!!Ok...Anyway, I think lately lots of happening things happening around me, but of cos not on me...thank god...this definitely add sparks to my life..hahaha...making it less bored...but I feel that for those friends who are involved..like what they say, gosh, its too dramatic...we can make them into a few drama serials already!!!Haha...N lately, I start to feel more open minded about relationship matters...as in open minded in a way that somehow...decided that I shall not stick to liking wrong people in my life...instead, I shall wait for fate that brings me to the write one...cos mmm everyone leads their own life...and a partner is there to walk through ur life with you...but before he can do that, he must not be one that will bring trouble...rather...he should be the variable that u should add to the equation to make it complete...what i mean is...
ME = Complete
ME + XXX = more complete...
do not add an element which results in the following
ME + XXX = chaotic
Ok..me and my rubbish again..hahaha...but dont you think that life is short? And it should not be made uninteresting with wrong people around?
Back to school stuff again...
After the lecture, he showed us some short film..of which, mother by royston tan made me felt like cryin cos it reminds me of my dad=( sobz..sometimes I wonder if he can really see us from his world...and are the dreams for true...or was it because I was thinking too much...

Going home now if not it will be damn crowded later...something interesting to share...heard from the radio that a guy in malaysia died 4 days after he got bitten by a cat...this is scary...adding on my fear towards cats...anyway going off..tata
No comments:
Post a Comment