Sunday, March 19, 2006

Boring sunday

Ok...3.03pm now...oh ya btw today is already 19March and I have yet to do any revision yet...kill me pls...for being so unmotivated...Been sleeping from morning till now..sleep for half an hour,laze around for the other half an hour..and back to sleep again...n the cycle has been renewed countless times for the past few hours...

Anyway, I was wondering if I really forgot or what...I hope I did...hmm cos till now I am clueless about myself...sometimes I still get sad, but sometimes I dont...so does it still bothers me? I really wonder...


Hasnt been feeling well for these few days...the ache at the left part of my body was so bad that even a cough hurts so much...sometimes it hurts too if I use too much strength to talk...so I refrain from talking, hoping that it doesnt hurt me...Because of this terrible cough, I turn down 2 ktv offer...ok, as u know I love to sing like hell...but apparently, this cough has been real bad that I decided that the best for me is to stay at home and rest...n no heaty food also...oh my...when did i become so obedient hahaha...I really wonder...dear god, see this and kindly make me get well tomorrow hahaha...

No comments: