Saturday, March 18, 2006

A painful cough...

Ok...I have been coughing for more than a month, as mentioned in my earlier friendster blog...this cough is a real bad one, cos it has caused me a lot of body ache..Today was the worst among all...Why? Because...the terrible thing is, I cough until somewhere below my heart ache so hard that I dont even feel like speaking now...Damn weak...n I am drinking lots of hot water, eating lots of vapour drops hoping that I can miraculously recover tomorrow...Cough is the most terrible thing that can ever happen to someone...really...trust me..its real terrible...

Anyway, went to Ah ma's birthday today...as usual lots of people at her place...at the usual ktv lounge at her block...Didnt talk much today cos I felt really terrible...feel like shouting out loud!!!Ahhh!!!Hahaha...ok I am spastic...Waipeng was asking me to go ktv with them tomorrow..I wonder if I can...cos I am feeling damn terrible now...I can forsee that the cough will not subside so fast...dear god..pls let it go off soon...cos I am feeling damn terrible now ah!!!!

No comments: