Lesson ended at 130pm today...so school was super short...yet I am super tired, reason being cos mmm I was only back at 11pm...
Meet Waipeng to go home together after school, but we ended up checking out mobile prices, follow by a 2hour dinner session at sakae sushi and follow by a trip to orchard to get perfume and stickers...by the time i reach home, its so late already!!!11pm...and there goes my da chang jin...sobz...never miss any episode before! Today is the first time i miss it, and tml is gonna be the second time to miss it...so sad rite!
Anyway, its Berlyn's birthday,so bought her a small lanvin perfume as well as a small mango cake...well..its the thoughts that counts ba...
I am so tired now..my friends are tired cos they spend too much time on school work, while i am tired because of shopping n etcs...someone pls slap me hahaha...anyway gonna be super busy tml...cos Angela Chang is coming to my school for campus concert! Sleeping now..
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment