Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pls employ me!!!

Ok..just went for my interview at Keppel Bay Tower...for my IO...hope that it will be a successful one...then I can attend convocation next july!!!Hehe...god...pls help!!!


Anyway, the person who interviewed me is Alfred, someone who I got to know 2 yrs ++ ago...cos we are in the same department...he seem to be in a dilemma as to whether to employ me or not...He keep saying that he is worried that I have nothing much to write in my logbook...but being a "smart" student...I will have my way to crap it through..the bottom line is, just employ me and I will take care of the rest!!But...he doesnt seem convinced..but after hearing from him the tonnes of workload he wants me to do if he really employ me...I am kinda scared...cos it means OT and no life hahaha...but I still hope that his final decision is a yes..pls say yes...then i can graduate earlier!!! The thought of graduating earlier really made me very happy to a certain extend...cos it means no more shit for me..however, on the other hand, I dont really feel like working man...ok I am lazy and aimless in life..n watever la..but I always have this thing in me...life is short..so I should nt suffer so much leh...and must try to be happy...hahaha...maybe that is the philosophy of lazy people like me =) Oh ya, this also explains the meaning of the url of this blog...haha...I dont wanna have anymore 'rotten'(bad) days...


Ok, side track to school...2 things to mention...firstly..today when I was on my way to my chinese cinema lecture, there is this ang moh who happened to be walking beside me...n suddenly, he told me something like, " Hey, I like your hair" hahahaha...lol...so happy to hear such comments hehehe...call me proud or whatever :p but I am happy, especially when the comment come from an ang moh hahaha!!!I am surprise that the hair color still manage to stay till now..hahaha..For understanding chinese cinema lecture, I was supposed to watch crouching tiger hidden dragon...but i left the LT since I need to reach habour front at 3pm...and I wouldnt be able to get there on time if I want to continue to stay on...

Second thing that I wanna mention is something that is so disgusting...about this guy from my course...he is a terrible stalker..n egoistic guy...and he totally put me off...he has been doing extreme things to my friend...and they went to confront him today...n he was so scary that he made all 3 gal frens of mine cry...
cos they said that he actually slammed the chairs and shouted very loudly that even lecturers came to find out what was going on in that tutorial...he better dont mess with me...else he surely get it from me hahaha...

No comments: