Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tired

Today is not exactly a long day...anyway, everyone is asking me if I got TB or what, cos I have been coughing terribly long...bad people...never send regards, only say bad things hahaha...Anyway, the cough medicine is making me really drowsy....the boring stories from the hrm tutor + the medicine made me almost fall asleep half way through the lecture...in fact I think I was half asleep ahaha...anyway, I have been waking at 6 plus lately...whats with me? hahaha..cos usually I am lazy...keke...


Anyway, the stupid cough is not getting any better.....ya...i am complaining again hahaha...cos it hurts...n i came to realise that it is worst than fever or flu...especially when u cough till ur lungs seem to b on the verge of flying out anytime hahahah...pls let me recover soon...

Anyway, mmm I am going for my interview at keppel corporation...hope that everything will go smoothly...so that i can attend my convocation in time!!!Ending here...with a poem i recently wrote...for u to appreciate hehe...

No comments: