Hahaha...errrr...the way I am behaving now seems like exam is already over...when the next paper is my 'best' module this semester...n btw, I am going to fisherman later..hahaha...shit, I dunno what has become of me...did I resign to fate...n hope that god will help me wif my exam???Or I am taking a short break so as to have a smoother journey ahead???Hahaha...ok all excuses ba...hahahah...
By the way, I realised that I am very short temper lately...as in I can flare up easily at simple things..n I dont know why...Was it because of exam stress? I really wonder..So dont try to provoke me man hahahaha...N ya, I am feeling kinda happy today...Somehow, there is one thing about me which I thought is funny...mmm I am always extremely happy after I go clubbing/pubbing, I dont know why..but in fact, I have been quite happy since two days ago...for not apparent reason...ahahahah...yes...my mood swings terribly fast...
Anyway, enough of my rubbish...to those who are having exams, jiayou...=)
Saturday, April 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment