I find my day rather funny today..hahaha...anyway went TP to study with Qiaozhen...no offense...but frankly speaking..to me, it really lack shelter despite its nice design..hahaha....
Was hungry after studying for some time in the library...so went to the design canteen alone to eat since Qz was not hungry. When I reach there, it happened that it was the lunch time for the cleaners too. Together with all cleaners, I lined up to get my food( Anyway, I felt as though I am one of them except that I wasnt in the uniform, haha)
After getting the food, settled down at one corner. N the rain seem to be getting heavier...before I knew it, it was 'raining' on my food!! Haha...anyway, nvm, decided to shift to the center of the canteen...Somehow, my action managed to synchronize with the cleaners again, and I feel as though I am part of them!!!Hehe!!!
Much to my dismay, despite shifting into the center, the rain was so persistent that it still manage to 'rain' into my plate of mee!!! Leaving poor me and my poor plate of mee to be attacked by that stupid rain hahaha!!! How did this happen when I am already in a sheltered place???
Was finally done with my eating and i walked back to the library...Guess wat? The floor were flooded!!! Gosh...was wonderin how come there isnt any drainage system to take care of that...n the bridge was not really sheltered so I had to wait for a while for the rain to get smaller...
By the time when i get back to the library, my shoes is really wet...due to the 'flood' at the ground floor...and I was freaking cold...til now still feeling slightly cold...
But well...I gotta admit that the food is pretty nice=)
DB paper tml!!!den I am left with 2 more to go!!! Wish me good luck pls!!!Hahaha...cant wait to finish exam!!!Hahahaha!!!!
PS: Mingli, thanks for those ecouragement =) lets have outing after my exams=)
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment