Looking through my understanding chinese cinema notes now..n I gotta admit that my english is really bad as compared to humanities student...This is especially notable when I am reading up the 30 pages long report of 15, where I dun even understand some sentence!!! From time to time, I even need to ask Ronghua or Zan for the meaning of the word...Ok, lets try this...Let me list some words and pls count how many words do u know...if you know more than 5 of them...*claps*.. u are eligible to be a humanties student!! If not...I am sorry, you are as terrible as me :P Here you go..
1. evinced
2. juxtaposed
3. alludes
4. Nostalgic
5. equanimity
6. subsuming
7. Obliteration
8. egregious
9. voyeuristically
10. enmancipated
Ok...that's all for today...hahaha...wish me best of luck for all paper...and my the god be with me!
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment