
Yes!!!Maltesers!!!Damn nice...my best companion for this semester's exam mugging period...hahaha...n I guess the reason behind its nice taste is because it is made in Australia..cos I guess I really have a preference of chocolates made in Australia...Another nice place to mug at will be...

Yes, that's burger king...northpoint burger king..I am finally independent enough to go mugging alone early in the morning on saturday...Haha..I feel so proud of myself...Usually I think I need company terribly..but that was my first attempt to go study alone...where Waikeat join me later cos he wanted to impart some of his digital communication knowledge to me...
Another thing to update about...though I wanted to go for attachment at Hongkong, but the scope was not properly put up...so I decided that I shall stick to local attachment..for the fear that I might be asked to do some production work since it states that the job nature is mfg/process/production...and there goes my hope of convocating next july....Sobz...cos after working it out...it isnt logical for me to take ten modules with my fyp if i were to opt for this option...gonna appeal for my ge for special sem too so that I get to do lesser subject during school term...thats all folks..pls wish me good luck for my exam!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment