Hmm, I have no idea why, but for the past 2 days, I have missing my dad terribly...I have flash back on things he tell me...what I can say about him is that he is a very positive person, who always tell u positive stuff regardless of how bad the things are...N this is one reason why I felt that its time for me to try to be positive..to continue his positive spirit...
He used to be my main stream of support in bad times, as in real bad times...He is a great cook, he is someone who likes to tease people...n now...without him around is in fact without a part of me living....really...but of cos, I am trying my very best to stay positive or I should say, change and be someone very positive for good...for life is really short, and the key to life is be positive and live life to the fullest!!!we should not always be sad and stuff....but I just cant help it at times, especially when it comes to something that can remind me of him...I am still hoping he can come home some day though I know he is not coming back home ever again..yes, still hoping...I miss him...
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment