Friday, April 14, 2006

Unproductive me...

I realised that I am really very unproductive...cos I only spend like 6-8 hours to mug a day, thats too little considering that its exam period!!! After intensive mugging at home, I always end up watching tv at home...yes da chang jin...nice show!!! I realised that Chang jin character is a good motivation...to teach one how to be more motivated, focused and determined...n yes, I am learning the skills by watching this drama everyday =) Applying the theory of scopophillia from understanding chinese cinema..yes, I guess we constantly peep into other people's life by means of movie or drama serial...


Btw...Something else to share...Sometimes I feel that one's feeling towards another can change within split seconds! Of course, I am referring to relationship stuff...this minute, A can be so deeply in love with B, n then, A and B happily got together for a long period of time...

One day, A meets C, this another person who is deemed to be more suitable for him..n A decides that actually C is the one for him...n then, he decided to leave B despite of the fact that they were together for quite a long period of time...why is this so? Because our feeling changes with time...

Aceleration measures the rate of change with time, pls correct me if I am wrong...haha..however, if my defination is right, then can I equate it to the fact that feeling accelerate with time?Haha...ok rubbish me...

Another perspective about love...ok, before that, feel free to laugh at me since I am like an amatuer who is trying to look professional hahaha..Anyway...the other thing I wanna mention about is the blindness of love...

Yes, I think love is really blind...Few weeks ago, a friend of mine was telling me some stuff about his past relationship. He said that he did not see the flaws of this person when he was with her initially...But after a long time after the broke up, then he came to realise that she actually possess all those flaws that he couldnt tolerate...and its really surprising that he didnt see these flaws in her when he was with him..N I guess I experience the same thing also...and it is really funny when we even get pissed off with people who said bad things(such as the bad habit) about them...but came to realise that these bad things were real things about them as time goes by, maybe because the feeling faded, therefore less blinded...or if u continue to be blinded by it, then u wun even realise it for ur whole life! N yes, this is love I guess haha...ok enough of my rubbish...thats all! Tata

No comments: