Lots of missing stuff...
Missing Dad...
Missing Freedom
Missing Sleeping Time
Missing Zouk...
Missing you...not XQ...its another someone who melted my heart..
I think I like this someone for quite a while...and I have no idea why I like him...;X
Ok...Anyway...one night before I fall asleep...I started to feel that life is really like a box of chocolate...as in a nicely packaged box of chocolate that one cannot resist...Why do I say so? Here goes my analogy..
Usually for those nicely packaged chocolate, we cant bear to eat them, cos eating them means that we need to remove the exterior packaging which could result in damaging the package itself...As such, we choose to keep it...for a very long period of time. (Also applicable for nice and expensive chocolate
One day, we decided to open it and eat it...Only to find out that the chocolates are spoilt...If we never open it, maybe we will never know that the chocolate is spoilt...Anyway...how I related to it is that...most of the time, we look alright at the outside..as in person A may look so healthy...but the actual fact is that he has contacted some incurable disease which he may not recover...and it was till he decided to do a body check up (opening of the chocolate) that he realise that he has contracted some terminal disease(spoilt chocolate)...Outsiders, who are not aware of his situation may see him as an old man...who happened to catch some flu or what so ever and that he can recover and go back home in no time...but yet...his days on earth are numbered...and suddenly...he passed away...isnt that like the chocolate???
Anyway...moral of the story is....
Dont keep chocolate for too long...haha ok no la, I am crapping...lets be serious now...moral of the story is...we should cherish our life...and live life to the fullest...for we wun know what will happen tomorrow...and at the same time when u are given a piece of chocolate(opportunity) be sure to cherish it..make full use of it before it is too late...ok...end of story
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
testing
wah, trixie, i had such a hard time leaving a comment, until i forgot what i wanted to comment liao. :p joking..
JIA YOU, TRIXIE!! MUG! MUG! MUG! after that can relax for a while liao ;)
mingli
Post a Comment