Anyway, today I wore the earring that I love the most among all earring to school...Its been quite some time since I last wore it cos ever since I dye my hair red, I feel that the earring color doesnt go along well wif it...
After exam, went to woodlands library n took this creepy photo that made me n qz look like ghost..our face is green...arghhh...due to poor lighting...after which back to northpoint where i meet waipeng...here comes the main story...I dropped by precious earring!!!N I only discover it like 2 hours later!!!Sobz...

After realising tt i drop tt earring...I was devastated...cos i love that earring like hell...n though I reached home...i went back to northpoint again to try my luck...to my surprise...I FOUND IT!!! The nice auntie actually gave it back to me!!!Although the earring only cost me SGD 6 bucks with a necklace somemore, but I like it a lot...n therefore I was really happy...hehehehe...
I dunno how to describe...but it simply feels so great to get back something precious u have lost..N i also came to realise that most of the time...we really fail to cherish wat we really have until we lose it...
PS: I got shortlisted by my IA company and somehow...pple always tell me how terrible is the IA company..the one I wish to go to...
No comments:
Post a Comment