Friday, May 12, 2006

4.49am

Ok, its 4.49am now...hahaha..just came back from holland v...today was quite fruitful...


First was farewell dinner for Meijie at this place called Shoki, a japanese restaurant which was located at somerset..we drank sakae if I am not wrong ahahaha.........gosh...Meijie was forced to drink so much that she ended her day with puking...Evon on the other hand was busy hugging me...and the next thing I know is seeing her sleep all the way...hahaha...Diwen came down to help pick up the gals while I went ahead to my second round with Val, Rina and Cindy at Balcony...

Was slightly high then...but cos I cant possibly be down too since two of my friends are down..so I tried my very best to hold myself..hahahaha...n yes, I managed to hold myself pretty well hehehe..Was chattin about wedding stuff...gosh..I think we are really old already since we are now talking about wedding!!!!Hahaha..but not me of cos...its Cindy cos she is getting married this october...

After which, went crystal jade for supper...and finally back home now...time to sleep cos I need to go fisherman tomorrow for gx bdae celebration!!!Hahaha...Thats all folks

No comments: