Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Erm somewhat unlucky

Ok, today wasnt too smooth for me...and I start to suspect that dogs and cats are not my lucky charm...y? Ok...because whenever I see them, things tend to go wrong...=(

For instance...today on my way back..I have encounter with 4 freaking dogs...yes not one but 4 wild dogs!!! Two of them were chained up below my office...and when the dogs saw us, they bark like crazy...I can imagine it jumping on me if it was not chained up...thanks to them, I turn paranoid when I went out of the building, constantly looking out for wild dogs lol....

While walking out, I see a lot of foreign workers walking around...and to my dismay, in front was another two wild dogs!!!N perhaps I was too nervous that my shoe suddenly snap and yes, I spoil my sister's shoe again!!!Oops..lucky for me, the two wild dogs were not running towards me, else I could have fainted on the spot hahaha...

Anyway, I would say that even though the job scope was a bit boring for me and the location of that company sucks, but the staff there were somehow kind and lenient...frankly speaking, I wouldnt mind working there if its more accessible...anyway, pls do not let me have further encounters with such dogs!!! Pls!!!Hahaha...

Anyway, just uploaded a song for this blog...pls do enjoy...I will try to change the skin and make it a better blog hahahaha=)

Mood of the day: Somewhat moody again...and feel the need to go ktv soon hahaha...time to enjoy hehehehe...=)

No comments: