Hahaha..ok, I think I am so mad for the past few days...I took so many photos of myself, though many commented that curly hair just doesnt really suit me..haha..Firstly, Yvonne said that I looked like a 30yrs old woman and even said that I look like Shu Qi in one of the photos...and I almost wanted to faint on the floor(-_-)"'
Anyway, people, guess what? I am not sad anymore!!!!Hehehe..finally...actually I got a confession to make...I haven been feeling too good for the past 3 months..and suddenly, I felt that what happen actually 'release' me in the pit of doubt...and suddenly, I find myself out of the pit and I am able to see the sunshine again haha...I know I should not think and therfore, I did not..yes I really did not think at all this time round=) In fact I was kept really busy...and I felt so deprived of sleep...and mum is grumbling at me for being out most of the time..looks like I gotta try erm stay at home..so that she wun be too pissed off with me..haha
Things happen for a reason..and I finally realised that this time round, it happened to make me stronger and to make me cherish all the darlings I have around me...especially (Ypeng, Val, Evon)=) cheers...not forgetting all those who has helped me in some ways too...weesin...mingli...huijun...and whoever that I have forgottten hehe
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment