Monday, May 22, 2006

The free and bimbo me hahah

Hmm feeling kinda good today :) Was out to celebrate Meijie birthday...Wanted to go ktv, but cos we were too late, so no choice, we dropped ktv and only went east coast fisherman to eat...



Anyway, hmm I think and I admit that I am becoming more like a silly bimbo, though I dont have the assets that a bimbo should have(big boobs)...haha, cos I actually went to do a perm before meeting the gals..Well, I did for a reason!!!Haha...cos I was thinking of perming my hair hehe...for a change la..so went to test perm to see if it suits me...However, the perm that they did for me wasnt what I was looking for lol..but nevertheless, I like it...haha and the massive photo taking sessions began..haha...Yvonne cant stand me hahaha..


I was about to make my way to do manicure too..haha...ok, I think I am quite gonecase, I am not a rich woman, yet I am doing hell lot these days just to pamper myself!!!Well, sometimes, when people are bored, they do things that they usually dont do haha..Anyway, hmm I have been wanting to do some manicure..so its ok what..but I haven got the time to do it yet..shall find some time to do it maybe some time next week???

Anyway, we, the three crazy women ordered 8 dishes at fisherman!!!Arent we crazy??Hahaha...and I think we really are :P N feel kinda bad cos uncle stanley treat us!!N i think its quite ex man...look at the photos which I will update later and see the food we had hehehe...

Saw Xueling and her bf at east coast fisherman...also saw En en, Ivan's daughter for the first time..she is such a cutie...hehehe


Overall, today's session was great...in good mood too...cos I really enjoy myself today=) I also came to notice that I have been changing my hairstyle constantly this year..for no apparent reason haha...first I highlighted stripes of blonde...den I went to test perm haha...mmm planning to dye it to brown and perm again...but I am a bit scared of the effect..or should I wait for the dumb hair to grow longer first???


Anyway, Weesin, thanks for asking man..haha...yes, I guess I will tell u when I see you next time..perhaps its another late nite 'recall' hahaha...


Me and my sis at lucky plaza...sometimes I think we are the most 'dun look alike' sisters haha

A photo with Xueling, Meijie, Yvonne, Uncle Stanley and Me..hehe

PS: I look like an old woman with curl issit? Many feedback that I dont look good with curls hahaha...but i still kind like it..but provided its not such big curls hahaha...only uploading a few photos first cos I am tired now!!!Haha...shall upload more when I am free...

No comments: