Friday, May 26, 2006

Full...

Ok...today's feeling was somewhat different from the past few days, reason being, I dont have to work in office anymore!!!Hahaha!!!I dont have to starve anymore!!!N last but not the least, I am safe from scary dogs and etcs hehehe...=)


Anyway, I felt wierd without my laptop..cos I cant do any transfer and stuff...anyway, using Ida's lappy to blog instead...I wonder if she will kill me if she finds out hahaha..Today was somewhat fruitful..went to book basic theory, then ktv next at paradiz center...After which, we went dinner at dinning@sake...which is a bit different from the usual sakae sushi...the person says that dinning@sakae is more high end...Maybe bcos there were more variety, with some of the dishes slightly different from sakae sushi, for eg, the chwanmushi(dunno how to spell haha) Instead of the usual one that we had in sakae sushi, this is with seafood..and it is $1 more ex!!!Hahaha...well still like the usual one though..Anyway, hmmm my reason for visiting sakae sushi is to have the raw salmon..yes, for some reasons, I am currently addicted to raw salmon..shit..and I have been visiting sakae twice a week!!!I reckoned that I will be there soon cos there was some promo going on and we were given vouchers..=) So me and Waipeng should be visiting that outlet soon I guess...hahaha

Anyway, today when I woke up, I have some thoughts in my mind..Suddenly, I kind of appreciate the fact of me being a student!!!Hahaha..yes I am finally feeling happy and glad for being a student...must be curious why right, cos I have been complaining like helll hahah...Ok, let me tell u about it..This is because I finally realise the benefits that I can enjoy for being a student...

1. To wear whatever clothes I want...
2. To be able to go sh0pping on weekday afternoon which save me from crazy crowds..
3. To enjoy student rates for transport as well as to merchandise eg to ktv..
4. Free from work stress and responsibility
5. Enjoy months of holiday where I can choose to slack or work in whatever job I desire..


Yup, starting to appreciate my student life hehehe...gonna start on sony roadshow soon on next thurs..training on monday...hope that it will be a short training hahaha...thats all for the day...gonna upload some photos including photos taken in office yesterday, photos taken at devils as well as photos taken in sakae today...Back to tv watching keke

No comments: