Ok...Stupid me is getting emotional again...after few days of happiness, shopping and stuff, I am suddenly moody...till I feel like breaking down...all because of that song yiranshipengyou. Whenever I hear this song, it kind of reminded me of him..the him whom I never confess my true feelings...hmmm earlier on I felt really angry...not because he doesnt feel for me, but more towards how he sees our so called friendship..where my belief in him made me look like a fool ultimately...guess u guys must be damn bored cos I have been repeating myself again and again..about the 'fool' thingy..but well, this made me terribly sick of guys, really, I am freaking sick of them and scared of them...I wonder what they will do to me next...really.
Just now at fisherman, was talking to ganesh where he said that well, love was made to be beautiful...I believe so too, but more often than not, devoted people are deemed as the stupid fool who ends up having nothing about the so called love that they have been yearning for...and I guess it has gotta do with their devote-ness...Say for eg, person A is someone whom u kinda like...being a very devoted person, u only like him though he doesnt like u...and cos u only have eyes for him, therefore it makes it kind of hard to take note of those suitable/potential candidates around you...and as such, you are left stranded in ur devoted world even though person A doesnt give a damn abt ur feelings and stuff...So issit really good to stay devoted???I really wonder..
Anyway, hmm although I thought I have totally forgotten that person cos I have been really happy these few days...but seems like I have not..well, I think I need a bit more time..
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment