Hahaha...ok, thanks to peg, I finally hmm put up the tagboard thingy..so do feel free to leave me msges there ok? Under unforgettables..
Anyway, I think I am getting emotional again for the past few days...ya, I guess its a on and off thingy...Last nite suddenly all memories came flooding in..and I suddenly kind of miss the person whom I am not supposed to miss..I even had the strong urge to msg him and tell him everything..but luckily I managed to control...I gotta admit that he did light up my life a lot...for a period of time la...maybe he just happen to be the passer by A who passed by and left some foot steps behind...hahaha...n memories of him slowly fading away...so one day, I think he will be totally gone from my world lol...
Kind of miss my dad too...sobz...time flies...its been hmm 8 mths since he left us...it does make a great deal of difference with him and without him...Anyway, going to training tml morning cos will be working in sony roadshow soon..tired...yawnz haha
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment