Sunday, May 28, 2006
Angry
Was talking to Zinyan moments ago in msn, and suddenly, I remember the conversation that I had with this stupid idiot by the name of Philip Goh from MHA. The more I think about it, the more pissed I get, reason being, he called not regarding attachment, but out of his kpoh ness or whatever shit, I have no idea, but I am very sure that he was abusing his power and he was damn sarcastic, to a certain extend that I think I will inform the school tomorrow about what has happened and I will request to change the attachment place..cos I felt insulted, damn insulted. I know if I know that what I am doing is alright, I should not be bothered by what other people says, but frankly speaking, I hate people who are sarcastic...bloody idiot u, may you get ur retribution one day. Ok, I know its simply terrible of me to curse people, but well, he made me wanna do it. People these days are making me real disappointed in them..really...was it because of my expectation? I really dont know..what I know is that I am easily pissed by what others do, as in what others do to me..I know that it doesnt solve the problem even if I shout or scream at them, but these people, pls scram and stop annoying me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment