Ok...time to rest and slack a while before I am out to lunch..
Work was hmm not really interesting haha...the usual stuff again...but I think at times, friends play a very important role in your life...and for me, I think I am more of a friend person rather than a relationship oriented person..I do agree that we need to strike a balance somewhere...either of both is not too healthy...and perhaps, I have not met this someone who made me feel worth to give up my friendships for him hahaha...
Anyway, initially wasnt too happy as something happened...But after 1 day of shopping therapy with Chengwei and a chit chat session with Waipeng yesterday, I finally got much better haha...See, I told you right? Friends are really important! hahaha...yes, I treasure them a lot..
Was at bugis with Chengwei on tues where I ate my favourite black pepper seafood spaghetti at V8 cafe..nice food..do try it some days..hehe...after that we went to bugis village to shop...being an ultra ear ring freak, I bought myself 2 pairs of earring again haha...Looks like I buy at least 2 pairs of earrings once a week...oops..haha....I am trying so hard to collect earrings hehe...Also bought a jumper, I am not sure if that is called a jumper, but I like that anyway haha..by the time we are done, it was like 11+ already, was freaking tired..haha...
Yesterday, met Waipeng at J8 where we ate Ajisen..hmm I dont really like the tofu, cos its tasteless!!Haha...Anyway, we started to take lots of photos man..by the time when we are done, it was 10+ already..haha
Anyway, working here made me realise the importance of knowing how to drive...cos I am always stranded here..sobz..thats all haha..time to do some work man..
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment