Yes...I find it hard to express my deep down feeling sometimes...thats why I feel that songs step in handy cos they can quite appropriately represent my feelings...My current favourite song is Jay Chou's Hei Se Mao yi...ok, I gotta admit that that song is not too new...but somehow, lately I am so attracted to the entire song!!Haha..its hmmm so so meaningful and nicely written in my point of view hehe...I am not so sure if this is the exact meaning..but below is my humble interpretation of the song...
The hei se mao yi(black sweater) that was being referred to was an item that was somewhat important to these two person, and maybe they shared it by covering themselves with it during a rainy day, since it says its harder to forget the fact that I love you especially when the rain reminds me of our memories...
Then this part is what I felt is most meaningful for me...and my sincere last dedication to this person whom I deem as not worth being sad or disappointed for..ok..in short, I was sad and disappointed with this person...whom I like for quite some time...
流泪也只是刚好合意,我早已经待在谷底。。
Where it means that hmm, you dont have to be bothered as to why I cry, cos I didnt cry because of you...In fact, just so happen that u were passing by while I was crying..cos I have always been in a pit which I have never stepped out..
Ok, shall continue with my interpretations:
I know I cant keep you anymore in my life, I also know that I cant really stand loneliness, but I am still thankful that you let me see the beauty of incompleteness....
Then it continues to use the dragonfly which forgot to fly, somehow to indicate that because of this lost...the person himself is lost...with the dragon fly representing the person being lost..as dragon fly are supposed to fly around, yet this dragon fly is not flying and that it even stopped in the mid air and forgot that it is supposed to fly!!!
Den as such, since this person lost his sense of direction/goal, can he still acheive her intended goals?As in, something that he is asking himself in this song...
On the other hand, he knows that though he was lost in life due to the lost of relationship, but if he still tries to tell the person that he loves her(still hanging on and not giving up), he will never move on( the rain will never stop, this line is in the song lyrics)...so whatever it is, he should just let the black sweater be wherever it is(just keep it in his memories) and simply move on and stop thinking...
End of interpretation!!!Hmm I am not sure if I am right, but this is what I felt about the song =) Its so wonderful that some people can write very impressive song lyrics...I hope I can one day..hehehe...Anyway, folks...I think I am much better liaoz hahahaha...
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment