Ok...I am not feeling good again...yes..Trixie is bloody pessimistic and lousy...I dont know why...tell me why!!!Ahhh!!!Hmm Anyway, for some reasons, I think I have problem judging people...Its been a couple of times where people whom I thought are the kindest soul on earth turn out to be some condemn people for some reasons...I dont know why...N somehow I realised that all these did follow a routine...as in my journey of discovering the truth always follows a standard routine... and frankly speaking, I dont like the idea of bad mouthing...hahahaok who the hell like this idea??
Anywaym I tend to feel sad when I hear things which are not really pleasing to my ears...I try my best to justify that what I think is right..cos mmm at the end of the day, we should take things easy...be nice...and then lead a happy life...but yet, hmm others always seemed to be right and I dont know why!!! Another thing which I felt is not right is the expectation that is imposed on u by others...Ok, this may sound a bit confusing cos my english sucks...
What I mean is..ok, there are some people really have direction in life...Most of the time, they tend to advise some others who seemed to be lost..this is good to a certain extend...but when the person over do it, it just cross the limit...and mmm you may feel a bit pressurised when you do not conform to the 'standards' that they have for you...N when you are back in ur own track and comfort zone, they are still there to give you opinion and stuff..but if you do not heed their 'advise', they will make it seem as though you are at fault or that you are no longer the person they use to know...well...i really feel that this is not right...Hello there, each people has a life of their own...they are free to choose whatever they want...If they do not wish to follow whatever standards laid for them, then let them be...cos they are not obliged to do so...so people...dont ever do this man...
Secondly...do not...yes DO NOT be nice if you dont mean it...cos u will be seen as a fake ass thereafter...and ya...shall not elaborate..but pls be nice only when u really mean it...cos to me, sincerity, be it in friendship or relationship is really important!!!
Anyway, enough of my rubbish...some nice lyrics...that I like hahahaha
I Hate Myself For Loving You
(Joan Jett/Desmond Child)
Midnight gettin' uptight Where are you
You said you'd meet me now it's quarter to two
I know I'm hangin' but I'm still wantin' you
Hey Jack It's a fact they're talkin' in town
I turn my back and you're messin' around
I'm not really jealous don't like lookin' like a clown
I think of you ev'ry night and day
You took my heart then you took my pride away
I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you that's why
I hate myself for loving you
Daylight spent the night without you
But I've been dreamin' 'bout the lovin' you do
I won't be as angry 'bout the hell you put me through
Hey man betcha you can treat me right
You just don’t know what you was missin’ last night
I wanna see you beggin, say forget it just for spite
I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you, that's whyI
hate myself for loving you
I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you that's why
I hate myself for loving you
I think of you ev'ry night and day
You took my heart then you took my pride away
I hate myself for loving you
Can't break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you that's whyI
hate myself for loving youI hate myself for loving you
I hate myself for loving you
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment