Was at home for the past 2 days...n I should be staying at home today too...cos I am still not well yet...Its been a long time since I last felt so sick lol..and because of this, I gotta give my job a miss...and spend more time with the tv, the bed and the pillows..hahaha..they must have missed me too much to make me stay at home for so many days in a row!!!
Anyway, something to rejoice upon...After staying at home for 3 days(including today), besides feeling much better, I think I am slowly returing back to my own comfort zone, with all the peace returning to me=) Its been a long time since I last felt this way...may this peace continue to stay with me hahahaha...
Starting to crave for sakae sushi again...and I seriously have the strong urge to go to northpoint now to buy some salmon sashimi home to eat lol...yes...I am terribly addicted to it...Salmon sashimi!!!Where r u???
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment