Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sick...

Yesterday was already kind of unwell in the office...I thought I was still ok...but who knows, when I went ktv, after drinking...I felt sick..and more sick...and was having body ache...came home, put a towel on my forehead and rested...I thought I was dying last nite cos I felt really terrible...


This mornin when I woke up...felte better as compared to last nite...but still not well, cos my body ache is still around...and my headache haven gone away...and I know i gotta pay the doctor a visit...although I might be having slight fever only...to my surprised, gosh, my body temperature is 38.7!!!!No wonder I felt that I got no strength at all...no wonder I felt terrible to even sit up for a while!!!But i tink i am feeling much better now =)

Anyway, here are some photos taken yesterday=)




me and yvonne...early in the morning, on our way to work..

Our boss, forced to take such act cute photo with us lol...

Who is missing in this photo???

No comments: