Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back to working life again

Yes, tml I am going back to working life again...after enjoying for 3 days...

Today was slack...went to marsling to check on my wisdom tooth...gosh, I need to extract those out, and mmm it can only be extract out during surgery...I am so scared..hahaha...

Next, went to town to meet up with Andy..Its been a long time since I last catch up with him...had dinner and off I go, rushing home to watch Singapore idol cos one of which is my instructor hehehehe...

Anyway, something about me...I think I am terribly paranoid and pessimistic..hahaha cos when things are smooth, I will start to wonder if I am going to die or something, why so smooth that kind of thing...and these few days, maybe because I feel too unhealthy, I dont know why, I have a feeling that I am dying...ok pls slap me...I think of rubbish at times..but this time round, I am not really thinking..it just come to me...dear god, pls give me some calmness and make me less paranoid nd pessitmistic...cos its been a long time since I am like this....anyway, thats all for the day!!!ehehehee...photos for u to see=)


Photo with Andy using his N80

Photo with Olivia!!!Taken during Kate's birthday...its been a while since I last saw her..

No comments: