Saturday, June 17, 2006

So much to say..

Ya, have so much to say man lol...I think my holiday so far as been quite interesting...Been back to CI for 2 days..nice to be back to that place again=) but as usual, lunch was late...=( so that makes breakfast so important for people like me!!!ahahaha...Anyway...so far so good..but lately I think I have phobias about cars after seeing wreck cars in the workshops or wreck car photos...partly because my colleagues drive terribly fast too, therefore I am quite scared at times haahhaha..ya, I am very timid ;X Working in CI made me learn some new stuff along the way, especially about cars...sometimes I wonder if the real reason behind living is to learn new things, cos constantly, I have been learning new things =)

Real tired now...shall blog again soon.will be real busy for the coming week yawnz

After CI, went to work at fisherman again...sometimes pple ask me why I am still there...and why din I choose to switch place...well, i think at times, when ur comfort level is there, u tend to stay at where u are comfortable in..and wont wanna move..and besides that, I finally know why am I getting fatter and more unhealthy...cos whenever I am at fisherman working, I tend to resort to ordering, as a result, eating deep fried food..and I usually ate them in the midnight..so who the hell will go slimmer like that lol..and who the hell can stay healthy...sometimes I drink beer too, as offer by them...though its only one bottle, I think it contributes a bit to my tummy..hahaha but guess wat? I enjoy eating cos the food is real nice...and I wun stop drinkin too cos I at most only drink up to 3 bottles a day, usually I only drink 1 bottle la hahahhaa...but I shall then concentrate and drink more water and eat more healthy stuff on normal days...

No comments: