Following that, went to J8 to watch The Da Vinci Code with Evon, cos we book the ticket since last week..We were giggling away halfway through the show. Those seating beside us must have felt that they are watching with two wierdos hahaha...cos the show is not meant to be a comedy, but a mystery or sci fi kind of show I guess...Anyway, the result for our non stop giggling is because of the fact that both of us are not into this kind of show..and we were wonderinf why we are actually watching it in the first place..cos erm we are not that brave..hahaha there were certain scenes where we need to hide our face from the screen or peep through my fingers hahaha, yes that sounds exaggerating, but ok , I admit that we are timid la!!!Btw we are the only one who scream when the fair man suddenly came out to attack the leigh...haha..On the whole, I think the show is not too bad...
Five more days before the roadshow ends..cant wait for it to end man..Then I will be joining Yvonne at that company again=) Anyway, I am still hoping to change the design so that everything wun seem too complicated..and error prone hahahahaha...Btw, are u all able to hear the song???As in my background song???Ending with a photo of a guy I like hahaha...shuai shuai shua!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment