Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Touched..happy...hehehehe

My worries are finally over!!!Yes, I can see the sun now hahahaha..wahahahaha...cos...my results are out today!!!!N guess wat? My best sem so far!!!Hahahaha...and I feel so proud of myself for getting such results hahaha..although its not fantastic, but to me, its good enough....hahahaha..but nevertheless, I need to thank Zinyan, Qz and Peiling for their help, they did help me a great deal...n of cos Yvonne and Waipeng for their support..hahaha...suddenly I feel that I sound like someone who just got some award hahaahha...anyway I am really happy=) Miracles do happen!!!Hahaha..there can be miracle..when u believe...Yes, I am hopping around, singing and smiling to myself hahahaha...I almost forgot, thanks to Mr Fourier...for not keeping me in 301 hahahaha...now I am exam panic free for at least another one yr!!!Hahaha..cos I am going IA next sem...hehehehe...for the sake of my happiness, I shall put up some spastic photos hahaha...

The fairest photo I havc taken for the past few months hahahaha

Gosh...wat happen to my faces?!!! This teaches us a lesson...never take photos when u are not too sober hahahaha

I think we look damn spastic in this photo hahahahaha


Birthday kiss for Meijie the birthday girl =)

No comments: