Yes, I greatly lack determination...hahahaha...I told myself that I wish to be a healthy person...and for the sake of my dear complexion, I should jolly well stop eating oily food, stop drinking beer, cut down on chocolates, try eating fruits, try drinking lots of water...in the end...although i did try to drink lots of water...but I am still eating lots of oily food and eating chocolates!!!O no!!!Today at fisherman alone, I ate the combi set(which includes calamari, you tiao,onion rings) which they ordered, I ate two mouth of cake and I ate a small plate of mee goreng...its only at fisherman alone..that I think I spent half the time eating and drinking...gonecase me =(
Before that, I was at Marina Bay eating steamboat with Jieling, Neon, Yiling, Hongling, Guowei and Stella...too bad Sibei cant join us...anyway, it has been about half a yr since I last met Stella...and her hair is so so so long!!!Hahahaha..When can I have that kind of length? I really wonder...
PS: Hopin to heal soon..still aching..
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment