Saturday, June 03, 2006

The wonders of my dear four leaf clover=)

Looks like my four leaf clover is really doing some job...and I came to realise it only now...that's slow isnt it, but then well at least I realise it right?

Ok...hmm roughly tell u guys about this four leaf clover thingy...Its some lucky charm that will bring u luck, or change the situation for better..Frankly speaking, I think I sucks big time in bgr stuff lol..and i believe this clover comes in handy by driving wrong pple out of my life,sidetrack a bit, saw Ian online, and I felt that wow, he can really be a consultant in such aspect!

Back to my four leaf clover...I think the main job of the four leaf clover is to help me in terms of my work and studies which happened to be my top priority...work is not my top priority..but I need that so that I can have my source of vitamin M for my studies lol...N so far I think I am still considered lucky la hhehehehehe=) May the luck continue to follow me, in both studies and work pls!!!

Talking about work...there is indeed a wierd trend in the current neighbourhood I am working in..for the sake of the neighbourhood pple, I shall not disclose which neighbourhood is that..mmm anyway, the male customer always have a standard reply after u explain things to them

Standard answer A : I need to ask my wife
Standard answer B: I need to ask my children

Femal customer always have the same characteristics..They will either

Standard action A: Buy immediately
Standard action B: Say they will come back..and guess what? They will really come back!!!

What's with these group of pple lol...interesting..and I also have this old auntie who sat right in front of the tv for nearly an hour with her 2 other frens, leaving me no chairs to sit...and even offer me rambutan!!!When I say I dont wan, she says something like, just eat la, work also can eat right? Anyway, this a bit sour la, not that sweet la...mmm I dont know what to comment, on this hand I felt she is trying to be nice n friendly..on the other hand...I felt weird...Anyway.
tml gotta work again...suddenly kinda lazy to work in roadshow lol, it is at such times that we learn to appreciate our bed!!!!...I am infected by the lazy bug..arghhh...

Ps: Anyway, results out soon...I hope to clear all..pls help lol...god, I am talking to u...=)

No comments: