Sunday, June 04, 2006

Busy n tired

Ok...I am really busy...like hell...n I am serious!!!Lol..and this can be easily observed as it is unusual of me not to blog that frequent...


Anyway...I am busy with the roadshow currently..was extremely busy on fri and sat cos I gotta work at the roadshow then at fisherman..and gosh...its extremely hot at the roadshow as it is based in a hdb dealer shop...till I got heat rash...got the urge to stop going...but for the sake of those vitamin M, I shall carry on..anyway its only day 4, 7 days more to go...ahh!!!!I should have worked only for the pc show..which is 4 days long...Anyway this job made me realised that I do find aircon really important sometimes hahahaha...the usual me always tot that I can do without aircon..Generally, the people there are quite good la, just that its hot...I guess there is always plus and minus in whatever things we do...and yes, there is indeed different needs and different characteristics in different places...


Something interesting to share again..ok, cos this is quite an old estate, there is a lot of old people living there...so mmm things like walkman is more sellable...and an interesting thing to note is about the washing machine thing..There is a kind of washing machine that consists of two components where one part is for washing and the other is for dry cleaning..For the washing part, u need to pour water in urself...and after it finish washing, you need to transfer it over to the dry cleaning side to dry clean it...People like us, who are lazy and claim to to busy usually prefer washing machine where u can dumb all clothes inside, let it do whatever it needs to do and that's it...but interestingly, the people in this neighbourhood actually prefer the two component washing machine!!!But come to think of it, its quite normal since people usually feel at ease to use the things they have always been using..and they sometimes resists changes..and it is sweet too, cos they are sentimental enough to retain the current one although there are new things out there...=)


Exam result out on 6th june!!!2 more days ahhh!!!!!!Pls...let me clear all...

No comments: