Yes, its definitely not very healthy to complain about life every now and then..but I think my sup is really some irritating ass, who really gets me up my nerves, pushing me to the maximum limit...today was supposed to be a relaxing and happy saturday...half an hour ago, he msg me and ask me to go borrow some books on shell scripting..come on!!!Gimme a break!!I wonder how the hell am I going to bear wif someone like him for another 20 weeks!!!Someone, please be kind and save me!!!
Seriously speaking, I feel that so far, I haven met someone so terrible as my superior before. I am not a slave, so dont treat me as one...I can hardly breathe under his disgusting hands...he is just like some terrible monster, who has just invaded my life..and I have never met someone as nasty as he is..ahhh!!!!I am losing patience
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment