Today's discussion was on work..Its been quite some time since I last saw Anna...considering my frequent meet up with her for ktv,shopping,clubbing and kopi...Glad that she found a perm job =) Haiyin also found herself a perm job...and we were all complaining how bad our bosses are hahaha!!!!People these days are hard to please I guess =P Anyway, felt quite happy to see more people this time..hahaha...cos lately it has been me, ws and ch...and today it was 'upgraded' to six people...Time for some massive outing??? Hhahahaa...
Lately has been rather lost in direction..been wondering what I actually want for my life...cos its definitely not that stupid cert...and I realise that it could be one of the following:
- to open a cafe near the sea side...(yes, I am really a sea lover)
-to retreat to some old town when I am old...where I can spend my days watching sunset, sunrise, the sea...and stars...
-to be a great writer in future...(in chinese) hahaha...
Ok, you must be wondering why I wanna be a writer..Let me tell you about it..Since young, I always feel that its quite amazing when song writer can actually write out your inner feelings for you..Yes, you can by all means tell your friends how terrible ur day have been and etcs...they can of course lend u a listening ear...but at some point of time, they may not be able to totally understand how you feel...therefore...I hope that I can be some song writer..who can write on behalf of people...or maybe encourage them in some ways through songs..well it sounds totally crappy..but I hope I can do that...anyway, this is one of my new piece of work..written few weeks back...do read and give me some constructive feedbacks hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment