Friday, July 07, 2006

Heneiken...the killer

Ok, I still have slight headache...look at Yvonne's msn nick, and u know what happened last night hahaah...it says

dear weiwen, you were a terror last night

Yes...I was a terror lol...cos I went unconscious!!!After drinking mmm abt 6 bottles of heneiken..or more, I lost count...with empty stomach somemore...gosh...Following that, I cant remember how I got out of balaclava..Yvonne knows it best...I also had slight memory of myself, behaving like a merlion at park mall...lying on the ground..I think Yvonne was terribly helpless hahaha...sorry Ms Yvonne..pls help me apologise to Abdul also hahaha......I couldnt even walk by myself..and Yvonne and Abdul carry me up, Yvonne even says that people might think that she kidnap me or something, cos someone actually came over and see hahahah...I think I nvr learn my mistake..cos within 3 weeks, this is the second time for me to fall unconscious...and last night I believe was the worst of my life...cos I nvr vomit so much in my life before...n i never had hang over...ydae was really a terrible night... however, casting these aside, it was quite fun la..the five ten sessions especially=)

Actually for me...I feel the need to dance at tt stage...if I dont dance..I wil be gone...really...ANyway...here's two photo to mark the night..


The instinct girls!!!=) Adele,Me and Yvonne keke

Me, with my saviour of the night, Ms Yvonne Tan hahah

No comments: