Woke up at 9+...hang around, ate some stuff, watch tv and back to sleep at 3+...and woke up again at 7+, yes, I can be a pig sometimes...and its been quite long since I last had so much rest and I am glad to have done so..hahahah...
Met Chenghao and Weesin for a kopi session, which later extended to a movie session as well...hahaha...Well, the superman is so handsome...cant stand it...Brandon Routh!!! Yes, I am drooling hahahaha...actually come to think of it, I seldom watch movie when I am not going out with anyone...I do catch movies with friends, but most of the time, we prefer to do things like ktv, shopping, chilling and coffee session...
A bit about the movie..hmm in my perspective, I feel that the movie is not realistic to a certain extend...Yes, I truly understand that shows like superman and spiderman are not meant to be realistic...cos if we really see people like them, I think I will feel quite shock and scared lol...yes, I am a timid freak, and hello, at least I admit that I am...but well, if I really have superman, who looks as good as this Brandon guy saving me when I need help, I dont think I will mind hahahahaha...yes, u can ask me to stop dreaming, but well, sometimes it feels damn good to be in ur own world of fantasy hahahaha..
Time flies...gonna be 10th July soon...sobz...gonna wake up at 8+, and will also need to dress up like an executive soon...this is tiring...hope that the people there will be nice..=)
Plans for the weekend
- visit dentist for my wisdom tooth issue tomorrow morning
-shopping at mango!!!=)
-ktv session with Waipeng(nt confirmed) and a meet up with Mingli
Ending with a nice superman picture and a photo of Brandon Routh...gosh, I love him man lol..
A show, that make my day hahaha

Bradon Routh!!!The hunk!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment